• For supporting and conducting large-calibre cables.
• Only one product for both horizontal and vertical installations.
Insulating cable tray 66
• For supporting, protecting and conducting cables in all type of installations. Available with perforated or non perforated base.
• Insulating material offering maximum electrical safety: protection against indirect contacts.
• No earthing is required nor equipotential bonding is needed.
• Robust and durable systems offering increased rigidity and mounting security.
• With finishing elements that simplify and improve the finishes of the installation.
• Maintenance-free: reduces installation time and costs.
• Excellent resistance to corrosion caused by direct exposure to humid, saline or chemically aggressive environments.
• Suitable for outdoor use. Excellent performance even under the most demanding weather conditions like temperature changes, solar radiation, etc.
• High mechanical and impact resistance.
• Designed to work at full load: simpler calculation process in the design of the cable tray, execution and control of the installation. Load resistance in future extensions of the installation.
• Reliability: more than 45 years of experience in all type of installations
• Good mechanical resistance and high tensile strength
• Easy mounting and smooth threading
• For outdoors use due to their high resistance to the UVs
• Own raw material formulation: improved technical characteristics
• To fix cables to the crossbars of the Cable ladder 67, to the Strut channel 60 and to the Rooftop support 60.
• Manufactured in insulating, halogen free material
• Compatible with Unex Cable ladder 67 and with Unex Strut channel
• Fast mounting, without screws
• Ease and flexibility of installation: no space planning and additional site work are required